- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) (if required) £100 (inc. VAT)
- Gas Safety Certificate (if required) £120 (inc. VAT)
- Portable Appliance Test (if required) £120 (inc. VAT)
- Electrical Safety Test (if required) *price can vary, generally circa £350-£400 (inc. VAT)
- Professional Cleaning (if required) *price can vary dependent upon the size of the property, generally circa £250-£400 (inc. VAT)
- Inventory and Check-In (if required) *The check-in report provides an inventory of contents and a schedule of the condition of the property and contents at the start of the tenancy. Prices vary according to the size of the property and whether it is furnished or unfurnished. For a 1 to 5-bedroom property, prices range between £122-£278 (inc. VAT). There is an additional fee of £24 per room (inc. VAT).
- Lettings and Management Service 19.20% (inc. VAT)
- Kay and Co will be your tenant’s point of contact throughout the tenancy on your behalf.
- Lettings and Rent Collection Service 15.60% (inc. VAT)
- Kay and Co will collect the rent monthly.
- Option 1 - £300 (inc. VAT)
- To use Kay and Co’s tenancy agreement. Kay and Co will draw up a tenancy agreement specific to you, your property and your new tenant.
- Option 2 - £180 (inc. VAT)
- Should the landlord decide to use an alternative tenancy agreement, this must be sent to Kay and Co for administration and approval.
- Renewing £150 (inc. VAT)
- Before the end of a tenancy we contact tenants and landlords to discuss whether there will be a renewal. If required, we will negotiate and issue a new fixed-term tenancy agreement to both parties.
Contact one of our experts
Click here and one of our experts will be in touch to answer your enquiry without delay.