We know every Mews, Square, Garden, Street and Terrace across Marylebone, Fitzrovia, Regents Park, Paddington, Hyde Park and Bayswater — and how to sell property there.
As a family firm, we go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service. For every property we instruct, we offer a tailor-made marketing strategy and an extraordinary database of clients searching for their next home. This is why so many of our properties find a buyer before appearing on the open market.
We know how to sell your property
Selling a home is so much more than generating an asking price and installing "for sale" signs. We use a variety of research tools, digital communications, traditional print media and direct marketing to ensure we reach the right potential buyers. For homes that need a helping hand to look their very best, we also offer an internal interior design service. Our professional photographer will produce beautiful images, a virtual tour and a meticulous floorplan of your home to help your property stand out in the leading national and international portals and media outlets
We engage the services of a specialist property PR agency who generate extra coverage for our properties in the media. Recent coverage of our listings include The Financial Times, The Times and The Sunday Times, The Telegraph, City AM and The Wall Street Journal.
Find out how we can start marketing your property.
Why Choose Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices London?
- We have over 160 years’ experience in prime London property
- Part of Berkshire Hathaway’s global network of 50,000 agents and 1,500 offices
- A dedicated agent handling your account with award-winning customer service
- We let, sell and manage hundreds of outstanding properties in prime London locations
- We excel at making your life easier, including viewings and appointments that work for you
- A best-in-class digital marketing offer with superior web presence and exclusive advertising
Contact one of our experts
Click here and one of our experts will be in touch to answer your enquiry without delay.